Technical Account Manager
Cere Network is the world’s first decentralized data protocol powering the future of web3 applications with trustless content delivery/streaming capabilities and decentralized data cloud solutions optimized to power interactions between users, (NFT) assets, and applications. Cere is backed by the world’s largest institutions and projects, including Binance Labs, Republic Labs, and Polygon
What do we look for?
We look for a few things across all hires we make at Cere, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in our fast-paced work environment, where we default to quick iterations, critical thinking, and sound judgments because we play only to succeed. Second, we seek people with the desire to share their expertise and the capacity to extend their knowledge to drive innovation. Finally, we seek candidates who can commit to a greater goal; unite as a team to reach something no one could have done on their own.
About the Role
Cere Network is looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our growing LiveOps team and support marketing initiatives by developing and executing effective marketing campaigns and reporting on their performance.
The role entails managing various projects, including implementing marketing automation, growth hacks, and partners’ management. A person in this position is also responsible for managing the client relationship and delivering success to our partners through content creation and distribution across various platforms.
The ideal candidate is comfortable with multi-tasking and is good at prioritizing under minimum supervision. You should also be able to work independently and be confident in taking on responsibility. You must also be tech-savvy, detail-oriented, and an effective communicator to succeed in the role. We’re looking for someone creative, willing to learn new things, and with excellent organizational and communication skills. If you are passionate about crypto & web3, this role is for you!
- Assist with coordinating and implementing marketing strategies and campaigns, including creating engaging content that will attract the right audience.
- Collaborating with senior management and working directly with clients to develop and implement strategies and campaigns for growth and success with our partners.- Developing and implementing processes and procedures to improve efficiency and productivity
- Track relevant metrics using analytics tools, monitor KPIs, and report to senior management on campaign effectiveness.- Help with user acquisition campaigns.
- Support senior management by conducting market research, monitoring industry trends and customer behaviors, and helping identify target audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing and/or Advertising (ideally agency experience).
- Experience with social media marketing on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Strong copywriting, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Agency knowledge and/or in the crypto vertical.
You’ll be joining a fantastic multinational team that was gathered by Silicon Valley veterans with 50 years of experience from Amazon, Twitch, D-Link, and Bebo. We have a supportive culture that cares about both excellent work and work-life balance. You will begin by learning from the experiences of our current team. Our Lead Engineers and HR managers will assist you with the onboarding process and work with you every step of the way.
Financial Employee Incentives:
With the CERE token fueling our ecosystem, team members will get multiple financial incentives along the way. Together as a team, we work for one goal: 100 million blockchain users.
Multinational, High-Performance Team:
Join a highly multi-cultural team that is based all over the world. We have offices in San Francisco, New York, Amsterdam, Berlin and several locations in Asia.
Be flexible in your work:
Morning person? Or a night owl? At Cere you can plan your work accordingly. Take control over your agenda and plan your work around your life, not the other way around.
Highly Skilled Team:
Have you ever wondered what it is like to work with a team full of Silicon Valley veterans? At Cere, you can work with the brightest minds in the industry. Whether that's our crypto-savvy marketers, creative HR wizards or amazing developers.
To perform at your highest level, you will need the right equipment. Cere has multiple policies to make your WFH office a paradise, or pimp up your desk in one of our offices. You decide.
In the ever-changing world that is blockchain, we need our employees to stay up-to-date with the latest developments. Cere helps you out with multiple deep dives, presentations, trips and other events to increase your knowledge.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Introducing DaaS (Decentralized) Data-as-a-Service