Head of Growth
ETHGlobal is growing the most valuable developer community in web3. As the usage of blockchain technology grows, the world is going to need more talented engineers, designers, and product leaders to build the future that blockchain technology is promising. We work with exactly these kinds of people every single day through the products we organize for our community. By focusing on this community, we think we can accelerate the transition to a crypto-native digital economy.
Historically, ETHGlobal has been about running hackathons around the world (we've run a hackathon in every continent except Antartica!), and we've been very successful at that. Hundreds of people have found jobs from our events, won millions in prizes, and some have even started businesses worth tens to hundreds of millions of dollars. Today, however, we see a path to be something much larger.
Growing our community of builders is about finding new and novel ways to appeal to those outside of the crypto ecosystem. Your mission will be to grow ETHGlobal's reach by drawing new developers into our ecosystem, using data-driven strategies that you will develop and implement.
- Own the entire marketing stack from end-to-end
- Implement a marketing automation system (select platform, setup processes, and integrate with CRM and other systems)
- Set up all marketing tools (e.g., CMS, email sending, campaigns, tracking, analysis)
- Create best-in-class content to inspire developers about building on Ethereum and ensure it finds a large online audience
- Create plans for significantly growing user base with new domains for potential users
- Seek new and untapped audiences (There are 27 million software developers in the world!)
- Continually source new tools or services that can help you do your job better and more efficiently
You may be a fit for this role if you have
- 3+ years of relevant experience with a focus on growth, lead qualification, paid acquisition, and marketing operations
- Significant experience with setting up and running marketing automation platforms (CMS, email sending, campaigns, tracking, analysis)
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of the basics of web marketing including conversion tracking and use of referral links
- Basic crypto tech skills - you are technically proficient in crypto industry with strong understanding of culture (wagmi)
You're interested in
- A full-time position
- Fully remote work environment
- NFTs, DAOs and all things at the cutting edge of web3
- Occasionally travelling to international locations for physical weekend hackathons (e.g., Bogota, New York City, Amsterdam, or other major cities across the world)
- Competitive salary (option to be paid in cryptocurrency)
- Comprehensive health insurance for you and your dependents (vision, dental, etc.)
- Flexible vacation and remote work policy
- Stipends for home office improvements, meals and additional remote-work benefits
At ETHGlobal, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Building our decentralized future