Eclipse builds customizable, modular infrastructure to scale blockchains. Our backers include Polychain, Tribe Capital, and the Solana Foundation.
At a high level, many Layer 1 blockchains are monolithic: these blockchains do several things at once, including executing programs, storing data, and establishing the final block ordering. We break up these functions to create high-throughput modular rollups, which users can deploy their own individual apps. With our infrastructure, any application can spin out as its own blockchain without increasing its security risk.
Our full-time Solutions Engineer will work closely with Eclipse’s customers to design and implement technical solutions. You will help ensure a great user experience and enable clients to maximize the value they get from the platform, from initial onboarding to ongoing support on questions, problems, or requests. You will also build ongoing relationships with internal and external stakeholders alike, incorporating customer feedback and working cross-functionally to ensure our product continues to meet customers’ needs.
In this role, you will be expected to have a deep understanding of blockchain technology and how it can be applied in various industries. You should also have experience with distributed systems and networking.
- Meet with clients to understand their technical needs and requirements
- Assess technology partnership opportunities and assist in developing the initial integration prototype
- Provide expert guidance and support to clients during the implementation process
- Collaborate with our engineering team to identify and troubleshoot any technical issues
- Lead trainings for business users, developers, and partners
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and new technologies in the crypto industry
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- Full stack development experience, including Rust
- Bachelor’s in EECS, Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent experience
- Previous experience working on a cryptocurrency product (ideally infrastructure) or willingness to learn
- Passion for blockchain technologies and Web3
- High emotional intelligence and ability to empathize with users
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly absorb new concepts and technologies
- Ability to think strategically and understand the business implications of technical recommendations
Your application has been successfully submitted.