Lead Architectural Designer
We are looking for a right-brained Architect to perform all phases of architectural design including planning, designing and visualization.
You will be involved in new building designs, extensions, alterations, from the earliest stages right through to gameplay. The goal is to match the Team's needs and to produce experiential, functional, aesthetically pleasing and revolutionary designs.
- Develop ideas keeping in mind temas needs, building’s usage and gameplay experience
- Keep within budgets and timelines
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations
- Follow architectural trends and advancements
- Proven working experience as an Architect
- Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, 3d Studio VIZ or similar)
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Communication and project management skills
- BS degree in Architecture
- The opportunity to be a part of a movement - Join the Wilder Nation.
- You’ll make more than just a paycheck. You’ll have the opportunity to combine your passion with purpose every day while achieving tangible results.
- You’ll join a high-performing, purpose-driven team that will help you advance your skills and adopt the growth mindset that’s essential to success at our company (and in everyday life).
- Our inclusive environment will allow you to come to “work” each day and be your best, most authentic self.
- You won’t find a lot of office policies and politics around here, but you will find people on a mission to create the systems of the future.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Wilder World is an immersive 5D Metaverse built on Ethereum