Customer Success Engineer
Crossmint is building the infrastructure layer for web3, starting with NFTs. We have built a suite of powerful APIs for enterprises to create and distribute NFTs at scale. We are trusted by over 7,000 brands and developers, like Magic Eden, Rarible, Diageo, Cinemark, Tomorrowland, and McFarlane Toys.
Our NFT fiat on-ramp is the leading solution in the market, powering marketplaces with billions of dollars of transaction volume. It enables anyone to purchase NFTs in one minute, from any device, even if they don’t have a wallet.
Our minting APIs provide scalable and reliable infrastructure to create and edit NFTs on-demand, abstracting the complexity of contracts, gas fees, and wallets from both sellers and buyers.
Our wallet-as-a-service infrastructure enables the creation of wallets through simple flows and API calls, abstracting seed phrases, and creating experiences accessible to the entire world.
At Crossmint, we believe that NFTs will become the standard to represent ownership digitally, bringing efficiency to the markets and unlocking trillions of dollars in value. We are building the infrastructure layer to make that happen, faster.
Latin America — Remote
Type of employment
About the Role
Customer Success Engineering at Crossmint is responsible for delivering the best ongoing experience for our customers and ensuring our team is responsive and impactful to their needs. You will be the first line of defense for any support request, and you’re a magician in capturing and routing information to the right part of the organization as well as tracking those items for timely follow-up. Above all else, CSE is about empathy and problem-solving: we actively listen, acknowledge where we can provide better service, and work tirelessly with teammates to solve problems for customers in a timely, accurate, and gracious manner while keeping us all organized in the process!
- Take ownership of customer issues, troubleshoot problems, and see them through to resolution
- Solve technical problems involving diagnosing back-end system bugs and tracing transactions on the blockchain to determine the origin and extent of the problem
- Develop expert product knowledge and educate customers on using the product
- Identify repeated patterns and build the case for product features that increase efficiency and improve customer experience
- Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess the validity of issues and to determine possible causes
- Responsible for protecting sensitive consumer data and handling fraud concerns
- Excellent written and spoken English
- 4+ years experience in Customer Success Engineering or a technical engineering role
- Enjoy digging deep into the root cause and technical details of problems
- Thrives on hitting targets and achieving milestones
- Actively listen, demonstrate empathy, compassion and be able to navigate multiple clients and relationships
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills while interacting with stakeholders internally and externally
- Love flexing your creative brain by resourceful problem solving
- Scrappy & thriving in uncertainty. We are a fast-paced environment. Things change every week. You move fast, experiment, and adapt quickly
- PASSIONATE. You love what you do
Bonus Points if:
- Passionate about Blockchain, Web3, and NFTs
- Previous experience in remote or globally distributed teams
Move fast, work smart
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making NFTs accessible to everyone