Community Operations Team Lead
RECUR is the premier Web3 platform offering brands, creators, and enterprises of every size the power to create innovative, multi-chain NFT Web3 experiences with ease. Building the new Web3 standard, we empower creators and enterprises with the widest range of distribution and consumers and communities with the widest range of utility.
With RECUR, creators and enterprises are free to spend more time focusing on what matters: delivering novel stories, growing their community, and creating immersive user experiences—all from one flexible, enterprise-grade platform. All the while, we handle the complexities of Web3. Web3 is made simple with RECUR.
RECUR is seeking a Community Operations Team Lead to join the team full-time. This is an exciting opportunity to join a passionate and fast-growing company where you will lead the growth of the RECUR brands and community in the nascent and growing NFT space.
What you will do at RECUR
- Create THE best in class approach to community engagement in Discord and make RECUR brands forever unique with their own feel & quirks, different from anything else out there
- Manage a team of high performing Senior Community Managers, Community Managers, and Community Moderators
- Set clear goals and expectations for team members, then coach team members and hold them accountable to those expectations via regular 1:1s, coaching sessions, and continuous feedback
- Field escalations from the team to provide mentorship and make sound decisions in the interest of the community and the company
- Generate team schedule and own scheduling process
- Perform Quality Assurance audits to ensure team members are adhering to brand standards and internal processes/policies
- Maintain subject matter expertise on Discord functionality and ensure optimal Discord channel strategy and structure, bot commands, and administration
- Be the primary partner to Marketing, Gaming, and other cross-functional teams to create and implement engagement programming for games, contests, giveaways, events, etc.
- Develop and maintain subject matter expertise across all RECUR products
- You won't just be on top of industry trends, you will be setting them
What you will bring to RECUR
- 6+ years of experience on customer-facing teams in tech companies
- 2+ years of people management experience leading teams of 6+ individual contributors
- Excitement about engaging in the crypto/NFT community
- A strong track record of managing high performing teams, measured against monthly and quarterly goals
- Effective coach who is skilled at providing actionable feedback
- Startup mentality and willingness to work on nights and weekends according to business needs
- Superb attention to detail
- Strong, concise, and relatable written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think on your feet, make decisions quickly, and apply sound judgment and decision making skills
- High standards for your own integrity and the community’s integrity
- Respect for confidentiality and sensitive information
- Flexibility and willingness to pivot with little notice
- Data-driven approach to decision making
- Ability to influence others and successfully collaborate with different teams on projects with tight timelines
This is a completely remote role and can work anywhere in the Asia Pacific Region.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Let's build the future together