Web3 Content Writer
We are looking for a full-time Web3 content writer to bring Fractal to the next level. Your responsibilities are versatile and you would be responsible for creating engaging content related to the Web3 space.
You will work together with different teams to ideate campaigns and manage content for all our channels.
Fractal is an identity web3 startup headquartered in Berlin. Our mission is to empower and incentivize users & businesses to exchange data in a privacy-preserving way so that the balance of power and control between web platforms and their users is restored. In order to accomplish our mission, the first goal is to become the number 1 identity provider in the web3 industry and we’re gearing up toward this goal. We are VC-backed and have almost 1 million users and 160+ platforms using our services.
Now we’re looking for a talented content writer to bring us to the next level! We pride ourselves on enabling individuals to grow and excel in their careers. Thus, this position has no minimum requirements, as long as you are motivated and bright-minded, and with a passion for Web3.
- This is a full-time position - 40 hours / week (full time)
- We want you to start ASAP
- Fully Remote (but for those who like working in the office we have a big office right next to Görlitzer Park in Berlin, Germany)
- Develop clear and eye-catching content for blogs, articles, newsletters and websites;
- Run email marketing campaigns to engage with our user base of more than 500k Fractal ID users;
- Consistently brainstorm and coordinate with the different teams for new ideas, strategies and content creation;
- Stay updated on the industry's news and trends and find story angles to share relevant news with the community.
- Optimize your writing based on SEO principles;
- Proofread, edit and polish existing content to improve readability;
Who you are:
- You are motivated, energetic, and fascinated with blockchain technology and web3.
- You communicate difficult concepts in simple terms that the general audience can understand by applying an empathetic, conversational tone.
- You are able to determine customer needs and you can translate them into content ideas.
- Ideally, you have prior professional experience in web3 (not mandatory).
- You are willing and enthusiastic to learn, and you flourish in a dynamic and rapidly evolving environment.
- Native or near-native fluency in English; fantastic writing skills are a must
How to Apply
Does this sound like you? If so we’d love to hear from you! Please share your CV, portfolio and brief motivation with us.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering and incentivizing users & businesses to exchange data in a privacy-preserving way.