Web3 Business Development Manager
We are looking for a business development manager to lead all our web3 efforts. Since the beginning of this year we have executed partnerships major brands in both web3 (Polygon, CoolCats, Sandbox etc.) and traditional (Manchester City) spaces.
We are looking for a partner in crime with business development and marketing partnership’s mindset to identify and negotiate our future partnerships.
We are looking for a person who can comfortably sit across the table from CEO of Yuga and negotiate, while also knowing what or who Yuga is. This role will also fully own and lead our NFT collection marketing.
We have built GAMEE as a high-engagement mobile gaming platform where players compete in skill-based tournaments to earn prizes for their activity. 40.000.000+ players registered on GAMEE so far and every month, they play over 50.000.000 gameplays every month across more than 80 games.
The concept is quite simple: our users play hyper casual games and watch ads to earn what we call, tickets. Those tickets serve as entries for weekly draws & daily leaderboards, where real money prizes are given.
We have launched cooperations with some of the biggest brands such as Polygon, CoolCats, NASA, Manchester City or Guinness World Records, with more big names to come.
Last year, we took another bit step. We have taken blockchain technology to mainstream mobile gaming. We have launched the $GMEE utility token to serve as engagement, fun, and reward currency.
We introduced a new blockchain gaming app Arc8 allowing players to earn $GMEE tokens and we have released G-Bots - unique collectible, playable and upgradeable game characters - in the form of non-fungible tokens (NFTs). What you earn, you own, so that you can use it, keep it to grow in value, trade it, sell it! Our mission is to recognise and reward gaming skill, effort, and loyalty. A true Play-to-Own.
What do we offer?
- Salary determined by your skill & experience
- Lots of space for creativity, ability to work on projects with short time-to-market (it usually takes us three months to launch from the initial idea) and global exposure (we have millions of players worldwide)
- Flexibility (partial or full home office possible)
- Possibility to travel to events all around the world
- Absolutely amazing culture in an international team
- No babysitting, no micromanagement, no BS
- Office in a villa at Náplavka with a garden (plus sometimes some dogs) in case you will be based in Prague, ability to work from anywhere in Europe within +/-1h from CET timezone
- Multisport card, a fridge full of food, personal trainer in office, relax room with Xbox and more
- Frequent fun team building events
What do we expect?
- Experience in web3 ecosystem, understanding of blockchains, NFTs and cryptocurrencies
- Proven ability to identify and manage partnerships, including discussions with C-levels
- Experience from gaming industry is a major benefit
- Proactivity and creativity
- Data savviness, appetite to understand our audiences and to test creatives
- Ability to make decisions and work independently
- Reliability, honesty, and independence
- Spoken fluency in English, fluency in other major languages is a benefit
- Complete responsibility for all partnerships, including partner identification, business development and agreements.
- We will expect you to proactively come up with ideas for new partners, either through research or through attending conferences and industry events.
- Responsible for leading marketing NFT collection marketing
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Arcade of Blockchain