QA Automation Engineer
The Aave Companies are focused on innovation in Web3 and have a thriving, collaborative culture. Valuing expertise and passion, the Aave fam is welcoming, passionate, and eager to build great new tech products. We celebrate differences and seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool...and we're hiring!
We are looking for an experienced QA automation engineer who is passionate about testing and obsessed with quality. Although the role is remote-friendly, it is preferred that you are located and working within the GMT-PST time zones for coordination purposes.
- Development and maintenance of automation code coverage for dapps web and mobile(optionally)
- Develop and maintenance of test automation tools
- Ability to improve test strategy and automation code coverage
- Develop and maintenance of test documentation
- 3 + years’ Experience with test automation frameworks, such as Cypress/Webdriver (WDIO)
- Experience with SCM and version control tools such as Git and Github
- Solid understanding of software QA methodologies
- Experience with Dapps and Ethereum tech
- Experience with Detox testing framework
- Good experience with automation testing for mobile applications
- Flexible working with office based in Central London (W11) or remote
- Gym membership and daily lunch delivery perk if office-based (based on eligibility)
- Private health care
- Dental cover
- Lunch at work
- 25 days paid holiday
- Front-row seat in the development of a new Web3 future and new job category
- Innovation-driven work environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Open source liquidity protocol