Social Media Manager
Sorare is at the intersection of sports, gaming and NFTs. Through tradable digital cards, Sorare is designing a collective fantasy football experience where you can manage your favorite players, hone your passion to earn prizes and be part of a community. Anyone, anywhere, can connect with the game on Sorare. The company’s mission is to build “the game within the game” and to give fans, players and clubs the platform to celebrate, share and own the game.
Founded in 2018, Sorare has seen tremendous growth. The platform had a card sales volume of over $250M (€221M) since January 2021 across 160 countries. Sorare is backed by a world-class team of investors including Softbank, Benchmark, Accel Partners, footballers such as Gerard Piqué, Antoine Griezmann and Rio Ferdinand, and key tech investors such as Alexis Ohanian.
The Sorare community is inherently social and we are looking for an experienced social media professional who can build a cohesive strategy across all channels, lead publishing efforts, dive into the analytics, and iterate on future programming strategies and executions.
- Develop, lead, and manage strategy for social channels and scope growth on emerging platforms
- Co-create and publish timely and relevant social content to inspire users and fans
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to create content
- Implement, analyze and report social performance to measure effectiveness of strategy by platform
- Work with respective platform partners to ensure Sorare is up to date on product updates to drive more engagement and growth
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and another language (German, Italian, Spanish, French)
- 5+ years of experience in social media programming, content creation, technology and/or sports partnerships
- 3+ years of experience in social media programming and familiarity with platforms and products
- Experience with social analytics tools and how to make programming decisions derived from data
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Stock Options - We want all our employees to contribute to the success of Sorare and we will award stock options so you can share in our success as we grow
- Health Care - Great medical, dental and vision insurance options
- Wellness Benefit - Sorare contributes to employees wellness (e.g. gym membership, classes, etc.)
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefit - Sorare covers $130 in commuter costs
- Latest Tech - We cover equipment such as monitors, computer, and headphones
- Lunch - Sorare will contribute to their employees lunch expenses
- Unlimited Paid Time Off in addition to observed company holidays
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Experience football like never before, bringing fantasy to reality.