RabbitHole is paving the way for web3 users to become web3 contributors.
In a space of immense speculation and infinite noise, RabbitHole guides users through web3, equipping them with on-chain credentials that prove the knowledge they’ve gained. RabbitHole uses these credentials to help top crypto projects find the best participants for their protocol.
As users build their on-chain credentials, RabbitHole will become the best place to find contributors and discover work in web3.
RabbitHole is backed by top crypto investors and traditional investors alike, including Electric Capital, Greylock, TCG, Chapter One, and more.
To make the world of crypto less nebulous and easier for beginners to understand, we need a team member that can distill complex technology into an intuitive design experience.
As a fast-growing startup existing in a 24/7 industry, we rely on our team members to take initiative. We are looking for someone who is an independent but collaborative worker that can adapt quickly to changing priorities, proactively assist with solutions, and cultivate a culture of innovation. You should also be open to the occasional travel for events and company off-sites – in true crypto spirit, we also enjoy to vibe together.
As a Design Lead, you'll spearhead efforts to grow, engage, and retain a diverse, global user base. You'll actively identify areas of growth where design and design thinking would make a positive impact in line with the company's strategic choices and play an integral part in the evolution of Rabbithole as a platform. We’ll look to your expertise in building customer-centric products, technical know-how, and your ability to work seamlessly with teams across the company, champion our users and drive impact as we scale. In this role, you'll get to move and iterate on design ideas quickly while also building out RabbitHole's design practice.
Whether you're new to crypto, or have deep roots in the space, as long as you're eager to dive-in, we encourage you to apply.
What you'll do:
- Be the voice of the user. You’ll understand user needs and evangelize UX research findings across the organization.
- Rapidly produce various concepts and prototypes, knowing when to apply pixel-perfect detail vs. when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- Cultivate a culture of innovation that welcomes new ideas. You’ll work closely with product stakeholders to improve outcomes and push the boundaries of design.
- Evolve RabbitHole's design practice by implementing frameworks and resources, including: design systems, user research, A/B testing, tooling, and more.
- Work with teams across the organization to craft high quality, meaningful, engaging experiences.
Who you are:
- You’ve been designing digital apps and systems for 5+ years. You have experience shipping products and collaborating with a cross-functional product team.
- You have a strong portfolio and are fluent across the design process—from problem definition to high fidelity design—with deep passion and expertise in at least 3 of these areas: interaction design and information architecture, visual design, working with or creating comprehensive design systems, accessibility and inclusive design, qualitative and quantitative research, service design processes and frameworks
- You’re introspective, mature, and have excellent communication skills. You can demonstrate that you’re invested in growing the design culture and collaborating with your peers and other disciplines, such as engineering and product management.
- You have a high comfort level working within a self-directed culture, solving complex problems, and navigating ambiguity.
- You’re passionate about education and designing engaging learning experiences, and you’re deeply curious about how and why people learn.
- You are fluent in modern design tools, such as Figma.
Benefits & impact:
- Help create a new type of digital ownership: At RabbitHole, we want participation, not speculation. We’re not here to watch numbers go up, but to actually foster a new type of digital ownership that hasn’t existed before: provable on-chain transactions
- Best place to learn crypto: We touch all layers of the web3 world and work with a wide variety of projects: DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, Layer1s, etc. You’ll learn it all and be on the edge of what’s new in the space
- Work with the best: You will work intimately with our squad of crypto-natives who have experience at some of the leading projects in the space like Dapper Labs, MakerDAO, and MetaCartel
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Your guide through web3