Phantom is a design-led company focused on making crypto safe, friendly, and easy to to use. Our crypto wallet is used by millions of people to access apps and financial services built on the Solana blockchain. As a product designer at Phantom you will have the opportunity to make crypto more accessible and inclusive for millions of people around the world by lowering the barrier to entry through human-centered design.
- Lead the user experience of products and features from conception to launch in partnership with product managers, engineers, marketing, support, and executive leadership.
- Take complex, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and easy to use for our 2M+ users across desktop and mobile
- Contribute to strategic decisions around the future direction of Phantom, crypto wallets, and web3
- Proactively raise our bar for quality, by making crypto UX more approachable for everyday people
- Design end-to-end flows and experiences that are simple and elegant
- 4+ years of experience building and shipping applications and software to users
- Experience presenting work to a broader product team and other leaders, clearly and succinctly articulating the goals and concepts
- Visual design skills with proficiency in desktop and mobile UI, color, layout, and iconography
- Interaction designs skills defining how an experience should behave based on understanding people's needs, plus experience using prototyping to demonstrate how flows and interactions will work
- Experience leading product direction and strategic thinking while developing product goals, identifying opportunities, and making decisions based on the impact to users and the company
Why Work with Us
We are a team of experienced builders with a ton of traction in a big and growing market – our users are so passionate they were hacking their way into our private beta. Only months after launching we've acquired millions of users, and are adding hundreds of thousands every week. We are by far the leading wallet on Solana, and plan to expand to other chains soon.
On top of that, there has never been a better time to work in crypto and on wallets in particular.
- Wallets play a pivotal role: Wallets are responsible for on-boarding new users into crypto, and can make or break the user experience.
- We are moving to a multi-chain world: New blockchains and scaling solutions are coming online and gaining traction, but are lacking decent wallets and bridges.
- DeFi & NFTs are exploding : Interest in DeFi and NFTs has exploded, yet they are still an after-thought in existing wallets.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision) — 100% covered.
- Stipend for your ideal remote / WFH set-up: laptop, headphones, and any other work gear you may need.
- Flexible hours and a long-standing, supportive remote environment.
- Monthly co-working space and mobile phone expense.
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it).
- 401(k) retirement plan (although we are not matching at this time)
- Wellness benefit
- Daily lunch benefit
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A friendly crypto wallet