OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology.
OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
What the day to day looks like:
- Creates user-centric copy for web and mobile applications. This includes partnering with product designers and information architects to create information flows and terminology within complex workflows from concept, wireframes, prototypes, to production.
- Collaborates with the product designers to create a cohesive cross-product experience including contributing to the product’s voice and tone style guide.
- Works with product team to identify opportunities where research can inspire, optimize, or evaluate the UI content; in the absence of research, use data and have an intuition for what will work well.
- Revisits existing product copy in an effort to constantly refine OKEx user communications.
- Drives clarity and consistency in tone, terminology, and support a systematic approach for all in-product copy.
- Work closely with UI/UX designers, UX researcher, product managers, engineers to improve the Wish product
Ideal candidate must have:
- Some experience in content development and strategy, high-tech industry preferred
- 1+ years of experience in UI copywriting, or combined 5+ years in UI copywriting as well as technical writing, or UX/product design
- Experience contributing to product, feature, and/or service strategy as well as roadmap development and execution
- Proven ability to adhere to specific conversational "tones" and to write about otherwise-serious topics in a fun, creative, and engaging way
Nice to have
- Experience and interest in user-centric design
- Experience with usability testing
- Additional experience in any of the following areas a plus: unmoderated user testing, workshop facilitation, graphic facilitation or illustration, program management, terminology, marketing collateral, or web copy
- Experience and expertise in a blockchain field
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Better future: game on