The Uniswap Protocol is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, “Decentralized Exchange”) on Ethereum.
The Uniswap Labs team was a major contributor to the Uniswap Protocol and now focuses on building a suite of products to support the Uniswap Labs ecosystem. Our team is one of the most impactful in crypto. We are based out of SoHo in New York City with the option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Product thinker and doer. You’ll work closely with engineers and designers to prioritize, spec and build new products and features. You need to have a solid technical background, uncanny attention to detail and a sound judgment.
- Work closely with designers and engineers to create product specs
- Be the glue (or the grease) that runs our product development engine
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth
- 2-5 years of experience, consumer focused with a growth mindset
- You are an empathetic communicator and natural collaborator who can work with people across the org
- You have built and shipped Web2 consumer products at scale (to millions of users at least)
- You understand value of data/analytics and have an instinct to build great products
- You have a strong interest in Crypto/blockchain space
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience building in crypto/DeFi
- Technical degree in Computer Science or related field
- Love for unicorns :)
Uniswap Labs’ benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, annual $1,500 education stipend, up to 16 weeks paid parental leave, home office setup stipend for remote employees and daily lunches at NY headquarters (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Uniswap is the largest decentralized exchange (or DEX) operating on the Ethereum blockchain