Director of Product Marketing, Flow
We are looking for a Director of Product Marketing to help us explain Flow to the world.
The ideal candidate is a creative, experienced, and hands-on product marketer that will build and lead the product marketing function including positioning, messaging, and product go-to-market strategy initiatives involving Flow.
Flow is the blockchain for builders. Created by Dapper Labs, the team behind CryptoKitties, the Flow blockchain is designed for a new generation of consumer apps, games, and the digital assets that power them. Flow helps developers build the kinds of applications people want to use, with a focus on consumer-friendly onboarding and the ability to handle mainstream scale. The Flow team is a humble and curious bunch of builders, scientists, marketers and product experts who share a passion for blockchain technology and the new kinds of software it enables. Our people are our greatest strength: our diverse team flourishes in an environment where personal autonomy and professional growth are encouraged.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Build and inspire a team of product marketers that establishes Flow as the leading blockchain for builders.
- Create the narrative, marketing strategy and the storytelling around Flow blockchain, including and not limited to the Cadence programming language.
- Define and evolve product positioning, branding and messaging in cooperation with product management, design, data and analytics, marketing, business development and other partners across the organization.
- Create on-brand, best in class content, tailored to appropriate customers, including in-product messaging, website content, landing pages, launch material, emails, training and educational materials.
- Develop and execute adoption and go-to-market plans, including ongoing marketing campaigns, to deliver against outcomes and achieve business goals.
- Execute competitive research and develop assessments of the competitive landscape.
- Work with research and data teams to produce quantitative, qualitative, and insights that influence product strategy and shape external narratives.
- Create marketing launch plans and participate in the go-to-market strategy to support product adoption.
- Create segmentation strategies that increase NFT and Crypto addressable audience as a whole.
- Work closely with UX on testing customer flows based on various segments.
- Manage the development of marketing deliverables with internal and external creative and production teams.
A little about you:
- You’ve led teams of product marketers at either small or large companies.
- You enjoy and excel at defining brand voice and tone.
- You’re excited to define Cadence and Flow blockchain's unique product offering, its superpowers, and how it differs from the competition.
- You want to foster and grow a community via social channels. Create social channel strategy while gathering community feedback to help inform product decisions, product / feature adoption, and the overall success of a product / feature.
- You’re experienced collaborating with designers and engineers to update and iterate on Flow’s overall web presence.
- You can craft compelling copy: blog content, FAQ entries, social copy, website copy – Flow is a story that needs a good storyteller.
- You are passionate about the future of Web3.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The serious business of fun and games on the blockchain