Senior Full Stack Engineer
Join our team and work directly with the founders to build the future of Automation for the upcoming decentralized web. Enjoy a lot of perks, travel with us to cool events and participate in amazing off-side retreats with the team!
Participate in creating the most sophisticated crypto bot network ever created by designing the smart contracts that will rule them all!
We are a fully remote team and although we hire globally, there is a strong preference for this role to be based in Europe.
What we offer:
- A fully remote team with team members in Zug, Paris, New York, Berlin, and many other cool places
- Join the "Gelato Legendary Member Club" and work directly with the founders
- Participate in building the infrastructure that aims to become the glue between all crypto networks and power the most promising dapps on Ethereum and beyond
- Generous Token Package - Get a share of the network's token and be able to participate in the Gelato DAO
- Chance to participate in shaping the future of web3 by working together with the biggest projects in this space, such as MakerDAO, Connext, Quickswap, etc.
- Worldclass Investors - We are backed by top class VCs and Angels including Dragonfly, Galaxy Digital, ParaFi, Gnosis, Stani Kulechov and many more!
- 5 years experience with either node.js/typescript and/or Golang
- B.S. or higher in computer science, software engineering or related technical field
- Proven Experience with highly scalable Web API engineering
- Proven Experience with high throughput Database systems
- Proven Experience with distributed systems and/or container orchestration
- Strong interest in Web3/crypto industry
- Experience using crypto applications (e.g. Uniswap, Aave, etc.)
- You can work with high autonomy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Web3 libraries and backend development (e.g. ethers.js)
- Knowledge about the inner workings of the EVM
- Experience with P2P systems and libraries (e.g. libp2p)
- Experience with Solidity
- Experience in building and running bots that interact with smart contracts on Ethereum
- Knowledge about Ethereum Client & Mining software
- Unlimited holiday (yes you heard that right!)
- Work very autonomously
- Generous GEL token package
- Competitive Salary
- Work together with one of the best technical teams on Ethereum
- Build relationships with top blockchain teams which are already Gelato users, including MakerDAO, Instadapp, Zerion, Quickswap and many more
- Chance to travel the world to go to exciting events and connect with key players in this industry
- Join amazing in-person offsites all over the world
Apply for this j
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Automating Web3 one smart contract at a time!