Customer Success Manager
ConsenSys is the leading Ethereum software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. Our product suite, composed of Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer community, and DeFi activity. On this trusted, open source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow. To explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/.
About the role
As a ConsenSys Customer Success Manager, you will retain and evolve the health of our Customers, running blockchain-based applications built using the latest technologies.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) who possesses a strong drive for results and a creative, problem-solving approach.
Duties for the Customer Success Manager will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, managing customer success projects, leading conflict situations to a satisfactory resolution, contributing to sales and business development, onboarding and training clients and minimizing churn.
As part of the role, the CSM should be able to analyze insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience and handle customer issues and requests.
- Develop and manage client portfolios.
- Sustain business growth by maximizing value.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Improve onboarding processes.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
- Mediate between clients and the organization.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Minimize customer churn.
- Demonstrated ability to think on feet and resolve issues in a fast-paced environment
- Communicating both verbally and in writing internally and externally.
- 5-7 years experience with Enterprise and cloud/SaaS environments;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a true people person;
- Past Experience presenting to and cultivating relationships with C-Level Executives or start-up Founders;
- Solid understanding of B2B, B2C, B2B2C business concepts;
- Highly organized and able to address multiple projects in parallel;
- Self-driven and proactive nature;
- Demonstrate leadership qualities;
- Knowledge of customer success processes;
- Experience in business and technical documents’ creation;
- Passion for service;
- Shows creativity and problem-solving ability in previous roles.
Bonus Points for:
- Technical degree in Computer science or equivalent;
- Passionate for Blockchain;
- Experience of a product life cycle, development methodologies (Agile, Scrum), and service standards/ methodologies
- Previous experience in remote or globally distributed teams.
Don't check all of the boxes? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
Why join ConsenSys?
Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like ConsenSys
- One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. A work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
- The forefront of a revolution. We fundamentally believe blockchain is a next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society. You can be a part of building the digital economy of tomorrow and radically transforming our society for the better.
- A dynamic startup environment with deep roots. We are one of the earliest blockchain companies and a leader in the space. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
- Deep technical challenges. Blockchain technology is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. We are building the tools, infrastructure and applications l that are pushing the technology forward.
- Continuous learning and improvements. You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Build next-generation apps, launch blockchain-based financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web with ConsenSys' Ethereum product suite.