Head of Marketing, NFT Brand Activation
THE BRAND ACTIVATION TEAM
The Brand Activation area drives the globally integrated marketing strategy as well as defining the channel mix, and required deliverables to successfully bring to life the partnership strategy to deliver demand and revenue growth.
This Area has the primary responsibility to work in close partnership with Marketing Senior Leadership and cross-functional teams to capture and translate consumer insights into a clear and concise creative direction, tone of voice, and visual identity for the Brand.
The team will manage and activate OneFootball Labs' global integrated marketing plans with a primary focus on delivering above and beyond expectations for the business objectives while helping to build brand equity for Aera Marketplace. With an obsession with creating compelling and engaging marketing briefings focused always on key consumer needs.
Led by go-getters, trendsetters and passionately curious individuals the team will be in charge of ensuring the brand has a consistent, compelling, fresh, and relevant look-feel and voice across owned channels (App, Social, Art, NFT, Crypto, and Social Platforms) as well as when serving the needs of OneFootball strategic partners (editorial / PR / creative agencies of record).
This dynamic leader will be the Brand's face and voice, internally and externally, for all Web3 Clubs, Leagues, Federations, Players, and Aera Marketplace. Contribute to the development of the Brand's global Go-To-Community Activation Plan, implement it locally, grow the business vertically for each property and expand to global territories.
- Sharpen the brand’s positioning and perception while strengthening its connection to Clubs, Leagues, Federations and Players, consumers, and other - key stakeholders required to deliver world-class integrated marketing plans.
- Implement a holistic Go-To-Community plan to bring to life all access rights for the key strategic partnership, on a global scale.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships across the matrix and work closely with a driver cross-functional team, leading them in the execution of each partner's marketing plan and activating the Marketplace.
- Align and gain buy-in from internal and external stakeholders against concept priorities and identify key business drivers for each partner.
- Represent the commercial and product needs of Aera by OneFootball and all strategic partners to the Go-To-Community and Creative Concept.
- Constantly analyze business performance and seize business opportunities across the partnership portfolio to meet and/or exceed KPIs and financial targets.
- Effectively and accurately manage the assigned Marketing Demand Creation investment, optimizing its ROI.
- Lead and steer the execution of the integrated marketing strategies/concepts for OneFootball Labs: Clubs, Leagues, Federations, Players, and Aera Marketplace.
- Is the communication point between the country Partnerships, Operations, OneFootball Brand Marketing, and Marketing functional leads, including leading all implementation of the activation plan.
- Drive consumer/channel marketing mix management and ensure the strategic partners have the proper tools and support to implement the Go-To-Community plan effectively.
- Lead on Brand Activation team by staying current on brand and business trends, the competition, and the consumer and be accountable for driving key metrics to improve and influence OneFootball Labs brand and Web3 positioning as the #1 NFT Marketplace for Football.
- Cross-functional experiences across brand marketing, creative, partnerships (e.g.: sales, e-commerce, and events), and support functions (operations and finance preferred), as well as different organizational levels (Global, Regional, and Territory).
- Strong presentation and communication, influencing skills.
- Leading and managing a diverse team (incl. remote management) across London, Lisbon, and Berlin.
TEAM CULTURE & MANAGEMENT:
- Elevates and advocates for OneFootball Labs' brand marketing talent across all levels of the organization in order to build a highly functioning and performance culture.
- Responsible for nurturing an equitable representation of diverse talent through establishing an environment that fosters a sense of belonging for all.
- Effectively allocates resources across consumer territories. Creates strategies that incorporate each of the territories.
- Bachelor's degree required/MBA preferred/equivalent work exp
- 12+ years of marketing experience with major brands, preference for Gaming and Technology companies..
- Brand marketing experience specifically in sports or technology companies preferred.
- Enterprise Vision – can articulate compelling brand and business strategies and plans whilst energizing Marketing, Partnership, and Operations teams to deliver those plans.
- Compelling Communication – proven experience creating effective consumer comms/engagement across all touchpoints and media channels.
- Innovation - proven track record for leading and developing new initiatives.
- Build Talent & Teams - is a clear champion of building a multilevel and inclusive Quality talent pool.
- Forward-thinking- actively participates and contributes to the strategic business planning process driving the overall marketing vision and establishing functional and financial goals for the brand
- Intrepid: Understands how to activate with speed and urgency while managing a P&L to optimize ROI.
- Entrepreneurs' mindset - understands the key financial indicators of the brand P&L and understands the key drivers to increase value
- Thrives in a fast-changing, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Officially licensed collectibles of your favorite football clubs, leagues, federations and players.