Sorare is at the intersection of sports, gaming and NFTs. Through tradable digital cards, Sorare is designing a collective fantasy football experience where you can manage your favorite players, hone your passion to earn prizes and be part of a community. Anyone, anywhere, can connect with the game on Sorare. The company’s mission is to build “the game within the game” and to give fans, players and clubs the platform to celebrate, share and own the game.
Founded in 2018, Sorare has seen tremendous growth. The platform had a card sales volume of over $250M (€221M) since January 2021 across 160 countries. Sorare is backed by a world-class team of investors including Softbank, Benchmark, Accel Partners, footballers such as Gerard Piqué, Antoine Griezmann and Rio Ferdinand, and key tech investors such as Alexis Ohanian.
As a Data Analyst in our Analytics org, you will play a crucial role in building our data culture. By ensuring that our direction is data-driven, you will make sure everything can be explained and backed with data. You will also play a crucial role in our data mapping strategy. A few examples of projects you will work on: value of engagement model, propensity to purchase model, customer segmentation, channel attribution model.
- Partner with key stakeholders (e.g. Product, Engineering, Operations, Marketing) to design solutions, influence key analyses, develop reporting, and make business recommendations through visual display of data information
- Create the framework and design A/B or multivariate testing programs; driving rigor and testing culture
- Build, maintain and improve dashboards to track important KPIs and measure impact of new product features
- Develop and communicate detailed user conversion funnels and overall product analysis
- Perform analytical deep-dives to identify opportunities and solutions within the purchase funnel
- Define the data tracking strategy together with product and business teams
- Work with engineering to implement data solutions
- 4+ years of data/product analysis experience
- BA/BS in statistics, business, data management, or a related field
- Ability to analyze large, complex data sets
- Fluency with data, analytics, and visualization technologies (e.g. SQL, Looker/Tableau, Python) or other scripting and statistical tools
- Proven ability to develop, deploy, maintain, and optimize data models, pipelines, ETL jobs and visualizations
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Stock Options - We want all our employees to contribute to the success of Sorare and we will award stock options so you can share in our success as we grow
- Health Care - Great medical, dental and vision insurance options
- Wellness Benefit - Sorare contributes to employees wellness (e.g. gym membership, classes, etc.)
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefit - Sorare covers $130 in commuter costs
- Latest Tech - We cover equipment such as monitors, computer, and headphones
- Lunch - Sorare will contribute to their employees lunch expenses
- Unlimited Paid Time Off in addition to observed company holidays
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Experience football like never before, bringing fantasy to reality.