About the role
Engineering Managers at Dune are responsible for fostering collaborative and high performing teams that build stellar products. They help create an environment where people can do the best work of their lives.
In this role you’ll lead a team of engineers that’s responsible for important parts of the Dune experience. You’ll work with peers and product managers to define new product areas, strategies and initiatives. You’ll drive execution in your team to deliver high quality products to Dune users.
At a high level your job is to:
- Hire, mentor and grow a diverse team of software engineers.
- Plan the work for the team: when do we do what?
- Own execution and build the team up to a steady cadence of shipping
- Be responsible for the quality and timeliness of deliveries.
- You have 2+ years of experience managing engineering teams thatshipped high quality software.
- You have managed teams remotely before, and have internalized the differences from in-office work.
- You create supportive team environments that foster safety, collaboration and great work.
- You value empathetic and direct communication.
- You’ve kept your engineering skills up to date, and can confidently be involved in technical discussions.
- You love shipping changes to your users.
- You're not religious about any rigid engineering processes like e.g. scrum
Perks and Benefits:
- A competitive salary and equity package
- A remote role with truly flexible working hours within a fully distributed team
- 5 weeks paid vacation + local public holidays
- Regular offsites with the team in various exciting locations
- Stipend for setting up your home office / co-working space
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Blockchain ecosystem analytics by and for the community.