Star Atlas is looking for an Influencer Manager. As an Influencer Manager, you will lead our efforts to attract and inspire our audiences, by building and maintaining relationships with creators and their audiences.
You are an autonomous thinker and problem solver that enjoys working in a hyper-growth start-up business environment. You will work within our growth team on driving our influencer outreach to maximize Star Atlass visibility and engagement. You will be formulating and driving Star Atlas' influencer strategy, emphasizing but not limited to the web3 and gaming communities; you will prioritize influencers, engage and manage relationships, and be the point of contact for internal stakeholders regarding influencers.
You will work closely with the Communications, Business Intelligence, Product and PR teams to plan and execute campaigns related to product drops, announcements and other key events. You will be a part of the team guiding our brand and community experience to the next level.
- Responsible for identifying, sourcing, engaging, negotiating and attracting new influencers
- Responsible for ensuring with internal stakeholders that content for influencers is ready and distributed in a timely fashion
- Report on influencer performance and impact on the business, together with Business Intelligence Team
- Work with our Business Intelligence Team to understand our community and define effective activations
- Manage influencer remuneration and control of deliverables
- Working with agencies to identify global and local influencers to further Star Atlas’ reach in different markets
- Continuously propose improvements to the process
- Be aware of the latest dynamics in influencer landscape
- Develop close relationships with organic content creators within our ecosystem
- Develop strategies to maximize influencer spend and reach
Skills and Qualifications:
- Extensive network of creators, and ideas to help them improve
- Deep knowledge of Twitch, Twitter and YouTube
- 5+ years managing influencers and crafting outreach strategies at top tier gaming company
- Experience working in hyper-growth teams
- Experience with influencer management platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Well organized with great time management skills
- Preferably with a bachelor’s degree in marketing or similar field
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A grand strategy game of space exploration, territorial conquest, political domination, and more