Web3 Global Social Media Lead
Decentraland is the world’s first fully decentralized, Ethereum blockchain-based virtual world, built, governed and owned by its users. It’s a truly unique ecosystem with its own decentralized autonomous organization, currency, marketplace and system of property – and it’s growing fast! New creations are added daily by creators who use proprietary developer tools to make games, puzzles, scenes, artworks – whatever their imaginations allow. Via their personal avatars, users attend live music events, conferences, exhibitions, dance parties and other experiences every day of the year. What began as a proof-of-concept for assigning ownership of digital real estate to users of a blockchain is now an immersive, ever-expanding and richly detailed metaverse, where anything is possible.
Lead Decentraland's social media efforts together with community managers and the rest of the marketing team. Plan and execute a strategy for different social media channels (Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, possibly others) and regular content creation. Manage and engage with our community across the channels, and grow the channel with high quality, strategic content and provide amplification for the community activities.
- Define channel specific social media strategy, in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Manage different social media channels with regular content creation and engagement, such as planning and hosting Twitter Spaces.
- Build relationships with the community voices and take in consideration the decentralized nature of Decentraland.
What we are looking for:
- You should have a proven track record of senior level social media management for growth and engagemen, as well as campaign development across different channels.
- You're happy to be hands-on but also know how to delegate tasks across the team.
- You don't need Web3 work experience, but it's a topic you are passionate and excited about.
- Fully remote team with flexible working hours.
- 29 vacation days per year
- Long term incentive of MANA tokens, vested in a 5 years period.
- Additional tokens linked to performance reviews every semester.
- Stipend policy to cover work-related expenses
- Stipend policy for English or Spanish lessons
- Brand new equipment for remote work, including laptop, screen and chair.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Create, explore and trade in the first-ever virtual world owned by its users.