Social Media Representative
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Attending to all customer queries, concerns, and comments posted to the company's social media platforms.
- Liaising with both internal & external stakeholder e.g. product managers & the marketing team to handle complaints and feedback related to websites, products, platforms, and services, etc.
- Reviewing all social media posts for accuracy and ensuring inappropriate content is flagged/alerted.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of company products to effectively communicate with customers.
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with company partners and external stakeholders.
- Staying informed on social media trends, innovations, and changes.
What We Look For In You:
- A bachelor's degree in social media management, marketing, customer service, or a related field.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a social media agent, customer service, or a similar role.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English with multi-language skills would be a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of social media best practices.
- Ability to effectively use a variety of social media platforms, such as Twitter, Telegram, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Discord, Reddit, etc.
- Solid customer service skills with good communication and interpersonal skills. Multi-language skill would be a plus.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingly to work according to given schedule to support 24x7 operations.
- Excellent time management: ability to multi-task to solve issue for Customers, while managing time.
- Quick learner: ability to ramp up quickly and act on feedback constructively.
Nice to Haves:
- Working knowledge of social media tools, such as Zendesk, Hootsuite, etc.
- Familiar with crypto/finance-technology industry
- Experience working with teams across global offices and time zones.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Better future: game on