Technical Writer- Community
Dune is on a mission to make crypto data accessible. We’re a collaborative multi-blockchain analytics platform which is used by thousands of developers, analysts, investors and community members to better understand how the crypto ecosystem works.
We’re a fast growing team, working remotely from all across the world. We cherish working on a product that empowers our users to create and do their own research in an open community first manner.
We’re backed by some of the world's best investors. In February 2022, we announced that we’ve raised our Series B funding, led by Coatue to double down on our mission of making crypto data accessible! We’ll use the funds to educate, reward and empower a new generation of on-chain analysts aka Dune Wizards.
We’re now at a crucial stage in our journey as the activity in crypto is exploding, and we need many more talented people to join the team and help us make crypto data accessible.
We reached Unicorn status at only 16 employees, so if you want to have one of the highest impact jobs on the planet come join our rapidly expanding team of Galaxy brains.
About the role
As one of Dune’s first Technical Writers, you'll create content targeted to other engineers and our community of Wizards. You will plan, create, and maintain technical documentation for internal and external audiences.
The aim is to produce content and technical documentation that explains complex concepts and techniques across the software landscape and develop tutorials for a range of cutting-edge technologies.
You will also:
- Work closely with users to understand their requirements from your content
- Collaborate with the technology teams throughout the software development lifecycle
- Work with engineers to document key technical decisions
- Facilitate cross team development efforts by helping to write world class documentation
- Write external documentation on how to use all aspects of Dune including new products and features
- Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others, and coach non-writers on ways to improve their writing skills
You may be a great fit for this role if:
- You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- You LOVE to write. You have excellent written and verbal communication
- You have previous writing experience. Perhaps in technical writing, product documentation, or online publishing
- You are adept at communicating technical concepts clearly and precisely
- You have experience in researching and learning new technology and concepts quickly
- You have worked in collaboration with software engineers on a daily basis
- You have a strong interest in learning about data and crypto
Perks and Benefits:
- A competitive salary and equity package
- A remote role with truly flexible working hours within a fully distributed team
- 5 weeks paid vacation + local public holidays
- Regular offsites with the team in various exciting locations
- Stipend for setting up your home office / co-working space
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Blockchain ecosystem analytics by and for the community.