Games with real, player-owned economies will become places where we live, work, and play. Gamers will be the first settlers of these new digital nations.
We're nation builders: we build both the virtual worlds of the future and the infrastructure that makes them possible.
We're best known for Axie Infinity— a virtual world full of fierce, adorable pets called Axies. Axies can be battled, collected, and even used to earn an income.
On the surface Axie might seem similar to Pokemon, Tamogochi, or even animal crossing; the difference is that the markets for in-game resources are open and controlled by players.
As part of our journey, we’ve built the tech stack to allow developers to infuse their games with Blockchain technology. Our in-house game item marketplace has processed millions of dollars in transactions including the largest game item sale of all time. In addition to Axie, we’re currently working on a wallet, a scalability solution called Ronin, and a Blockchain gaming store.
- Comprehension: Understand what we're building and how it ties into our broader direction. Prioritization will be important, there's so much to build that that we need to make sure we're focusing on the critical building blocks.
- Teamwork: You will be interfacing closely with Engineers and Growth team members to build things that users love. You should clearly document your efforts so they can be shared easily across teams at anytime.
- Discovery: You'll need to stay up with the latest trends in Blockchain product design to find inspiration for solutions to our users pain points. Sometimes, you'll need to think outside the box and design something the world has never seen before.
Your Day to Day
- Analyze the market, competitors, research new trends, and propose new product ideas.
- Initiate ideas, validate needs, implement and optimize.
- Work closely with Stakeholders in all activities of building products.
- Hand on delivery of personas, user journeys, feature requirement, user flows, wireframes.
- Participate in framing/solving problems together with team members for them to define the solution for product implementation.
- Define, measure data to evaluate released feature to find improvement point.
- Create and maintain product documents.
- Work closely with UI/UX Designer to make sure UX consistently across product.
- 3+ years experience as a Product Owner.
- 3+ years experience of software development.
- Ability and eagerness to quickly learn new technologies and approaches.
- Proactive in looking for new ideas and improvements for products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and creative problem-solving skills.
- Empathy for users to discover and resolve their pain points.
Nice to haves
- Prior experience working with Blockchain infused products.
- Interest in gaming.
- Front row seat to one of the most exciting blockchain projects that is making a positive impact and changing people’s lives globally
- A fast-paced, active, and fun working environment where everything revolves around games and cute beings
- A competitive salary package that fits your skills, experiences, and contributions
- Freedom, autonomy & ownership around your work
- Contribute to making revolutionary games
- Acquire new and unique skills as we usher in a new era of digital ownership
- Give yourself and your family the security you deserve
Your application has been successfully submitted.