Customer Success Manager
Coinshift is a leading non-custodial treasury management platform built on top of Gnosis safe. It provides a smart and sophisticated user experience layer to manage treasury ops in an efficient manner.
At Coinshift our mission is to enable, empower and advance the truly decentralized teams by helping them focus on what they do best, i.e. building :)
Coinshift is a hyper-growth business targeting an immediate $100+ billion market with a very ambitious vision and roadmap. We manage billions of dollars in assets currently, and strongly believe it’s still day 1 for Coinshift. We are backed by the best-in-class VC investors globally. We are and want to be run as a technology company, not a financial service provider, and we build our culture around core values of ambition, collaboration, entrepreneurship, transparency, and meritocracy.
Since launching the MVP in June 2021, we’ve seen crazy traction from having nearly $80M+ in processed payments to having a billion dollars in assets under management. We now serve thousands of users across three continents and over 10 different countries. And we’re just getting started.
Coinshift is looking for a Customer Success Manager to build deep relationships and drive product adoption with Coinshifts’ growing set of users and prospects.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Demonstrate the value of Coinshifts’ treasury management solution during product demos
- Grow, manage and track customer contact and activation base within your accounts
- Act as a guide and strategic partner to your accounts by becoming intimately knowledgable about their key challenges
- Educate and train customers on the best ways to use our products and new features.
- Analyze product usage data to actively take necessary actions to improve product adoption and reduce churn.
- Work closely with the Partnership Program to discover opportunities for growth and drive net expansion.
- Promote awareness of Coinshifts’ latest feature launches and motivate customers to become references, participate in events, and contribute to case studies.
- Find new and creative ways to create “moments of wow” for our users
- Experience in a customer-facing role. Prior experience with account management is a big plus.
- You are able to communicate clearly and with empathy to become a trusted advisor for our clients.
- You can collaborate effectively with different internal teams (e.g., Growth, Marketing, Product, Technical Support).
- You enjoy learning about Coinshift’s products and their technical foundation.
- You combine an analytical mindset with a can-do attitude. You can identify root causes and develop adequate solutions quickly.
We are committed to fostering diversity and inclusiveness within our organization, and we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply, even if they don’t match all the above criteria.
Note that we cannot offer visa sponsorships at this time.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive pay + performance bonuses
- Fully-remote work with flexible working hours
- Work on the bleeding edge of crypto treasury management
- Learn from other senior high-performing team members
- Annual team off-site at a super cool location
Our Hiring Process
- Our interview process takes place via video call and generally consists of the following stages:
- Intro call of 20-30 minutes via video call
- Take-home assignment closely resembling job responsibilities
- In-depth discussion with the broader Growth team (45-60 minutes)
- Offer roll-out!
If you are hired, you will have the option of fiat/USDC payments made monthly
We look forward to your application!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Smart Treasury Management for DAOs and Companies